Becoming a reality

I'm a starter. I love new projects, big ideas and looking to the future.
Going to Africa was at one point a new project, a big idea and it was far off in future.

In 5 weeks I'll be in Kampala, Uganda. -- which seems like a long time, still... but between today and then, I'll be traveling to Texas twice, Colorado and Alabama... moving apartments... and leaving the town I've lived in for 8 years for who knows how long (probably forever...).

That being said, Africa, the new project, the big idea, the thing in the future, is becoming a reality... quickly.

3 Comments:

  1. Sam McCord said...
    Tell me about it.
    Anonymous said...
    I'm excited for you guys. This is going to be the beginning of something big that God will do thru you both. Can't wait to see it.
    Ron said...
    Forever? Fine see if I care!
    Don't worry I hear Kampala is just like Del Rio.

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.