Botswana

Welp, two nights and one full day of traveling brought us back to Gaborone. I'm not gonna lie, it feels sooo nice to be here. You could basically take Gabs and put it in any American state and it wouldn't be out of place... it's comfortable, clean, chain restaurants (minus starbucks) and great public transportation.

Anyways, this blog is going on hold for a few days. I've started another and if you'd like to be able to read it, email me and I'll set you up with a login name/password. And if that sounds like too much work, I understand... one more thing to sign up for ... one more thing to log into... gross.

In 10 days I'll be on a flight from JoBurg back to the States. My time in Africa has been... so much more than I ever imagined. It's going to take a long time to really unpack everything I've learned/experienced. I'm so thankful and grateful for everyone who has been supporting me. God is good.

1 Comment:

  1. Abby said...
    john, it is good to hear what God has done while you are there. So excited for what comes out of it. If my math is correct, I will be flying to Europe the same day you fly back. I leave Monday, August 11. Have a safe trip... I want to hear more when you get time.

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.