Host family

I'm super tired... so here's the run down:

Over the last few days we've been spending time with Uganda college students who are involved with the Anglican Church of Uganda. Great people. I'll hopefully have some pictures/videos up soon.

Today we moved in with our host family. Sam and I are mos def staying with the bombest family in Uganda for the next month.

Tomorrow we'll be going to church-- a good 3 hours of church and still getting to know our host family. And beginning on Monday we'll start working in a local prison.

I'll have decent internet access now every night, and I have to keep this post short. Buuut, tomorrow... expect big things.

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Hey John! Sounds like things are going smoothly, which is great. Hope you had a good time at church... tell Sam hi!

    P.S. If you meet a girl from Colorado named Sarah, tell her I say hi (she's in Kampala as well right now, but I doubt your paths will cross).
    Anonymous said...
    John, is it so fun to read/watch your trip! This is a great idea. I'm praying for you guys... So glad you are doing this. Oh yeah, I found out on Thursday that I got the job in Austria. I will probably be leaving sometime in July for a year.

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.