Graduation

I just returned to lovely Manhattan, Kansas. The last 3 days have been spent in Birmingham, Alabama, where my little sister graduated from Samford University. I'm still not sure how I feel about her graduating from college (I still dont even know how I feel about her going to college in the first place) -- she's too young... she's my little sister. Regardless, I'm super proud of her. She's an amazing person with an exciting future ahead.

----

While in AL, I received an email from Gene (Lead Pastor of Lakeshores Church) ... lots to be said, but for now, know this: on August 24, Marble Falls, Texas is gnna be the place to be.

Also, more email from our connections in Sudan.... I can't say much, but its going to be quite the trip.

Thanks for your prayers and support!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.