Resignation

It's so strange to have actually announced my resignation from UCC. Part of me thought this day would certainly come-- and at the same time, part of me thought I could live in Manhattan forever. UCC has been such a wonderful place. Manhattan has been home for 8 years.

Spending some time out of the country is exactly what I need to do. I know He has opened this opportunity to provide a place to get away and reflect on life, gain a global perspective and to 'get my hands dirty' serving.

--------

On a completely different note, we'll be refilming the video on our main page here in the next few days... Sam and I didn't know what we were doing... we look angry... but go watch it anyways: http://www.WhatDoTheyNeed.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.