Untitled #1

Quite the day, quite the day. There are so many things I could tell you about, but I think I'll keep it simple and say the following 5 things:
1) I spent over 10 hours in the office today, and I didn't go in until 2:00
2) Went to Mountain Mud Coffee for the first time today (with Jessa)...
3) Went to my last 'Board of Elders' meeting tonight. bittersweet.
4) Filmed a number of things
5) Put up a draft/test video on Vimeo... you can watch it here... but if you want to really see it in HD, download it from the vimeo page:

Eye Grass from John Nunnally on Vimeo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.