Profound & pithy

It seems like there's a lot of pressure for one who blogs to write profound, pithy etc etc posts... Well... forget that. I'd just like to share that a few moments ago I realized how happy I was/am that I can type my first name with only my right hand... John.

So there ya go.


Ps: Know the longest word in the English language you can type with only your right hand? ... and for that matter, the longest with your left, and then the longest alternating hands?



















Right: lollipop
Left: stewardesses
Alternating: skepticism

1 Comment:

  1. jessagray said...
    :)
    Interesting.
    I like words.

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.